05 March 2006
At Pro Dive we recognize that privacy is important. This document outlines the types of personal information we receive and collect when you using the PRO DIVE Websites and it's booking system. We hope this will help you make an informed decision about sharing personal information with us.
Personal information and other data we collect
- PRO DIVE Collects personal information when you register for our Newsletter or book on to one of our many diving products.
- PRO DIVE servers automatically record information when you visit our website or use some of our products, including the URL, IP address, browser type and language, and the date and time of your request
- We may also use personal information for auditing, research and analysis to operate and improve PRO DIVE's technologies and services.
- If you have selected to be on our mailinglist, we may send promotional information.
- We make good faith efforts to provide you access to your personal information upon request and to let you correct such data if it is inaccurate and delete it, when reasonably possible.
For more information contact us at + 61 2 9255 0300